Saturday, January 21, 2012
Its A Rainy Day
Most January days in Utah are cold and snowy. But today it has rained and rained and rained some more until late in the night it got so cold it snowed on top of that. I do not remember so much rain on one day in the middle of wintertime.
When my children were small whenever it rained we loved to sing the song from Sesame Street called Its A Rainy Day. The song asks, "Why do we need the rain
. . . anyway?" Then it goes on the list all of the reasons we need the water which comes from the rain.
I love this song. Maybe it reminds me of when my children and I used to sing it together.
Enjoy one of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I still can't see a rainy day without singing this song. I don't even know even know all of the words, but I still love it.
ReplyDelete